Merrylands NSW, Asbestos Compliance
RARE Environmental was engaged by DM roads to provide third party compliance advice for the Cumberland Highway, Merrylands Road Intersection Upgrade Works, Merrylands NSW.
This involved a combination of site inspections, document review, process review and subcontractor liaison to ensure works were compliant with Code of Practice requirements.
· Asbestos Removal Control Plan (ARCP) Review
· Removal procedure development
· General compliance advice
· Asbestos awareness training for subcontractor operators and personnel
· Site inspections to ensure compliance with ARCP and relevant Codes of Practice.
· On ground presence during both day and night shifts as required.